Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rgd Plate Caster, Rubber, 2 in., 110 lb.
- Item # 22N126
- Mfr. Model # BPXA-VPA 50G
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1500
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 2"
- Load Rating 110 lb.
- Wheel Width 11/16"
- Overall Height 2-11/16"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Swivel Radius 0"
- Plate Caster Description Rigid Plate Caster
- Plate Caster Type Rigid
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 1-7/8" x 1-7/8"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. VPA 50/8G
- Caster Wheel Bearings Plain
- Wheel Color Gray
- Plate Caster Core Material Nylon
- Plate Size 2-3/8" x 2-3/8"
- Durometer 80 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/16"
- Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.094"
- Frame Finish Stainless Steel
- Thread Guard No
- Features Light Duty Stainless Steel
- Application Food Service, Medical and Institutional Equipment
- Standards ISO 9001 and DIN EN 12532
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.