Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4" Rigid Plate Caster, 330 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 22N049
- Mfr. Model # B-POW 100K-FK
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1657
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- Item Rigid Plate Caster
- Load Rating 330 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Wheel Width 1-3/8"
- Overall Height 4-15/16"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Nylon
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-1/8 x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-3/16 x 3-1/8"
- Plate Type A
- Wheel Color White
- Plate Caster Core Material Nylon
- Wheel Bearings Ball
- Replacement Wheel POW 100/8K-FK
- Plate Size 3-3/8 x 3-15/16"
- Durometer 70 Shore D
- Core Color White
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.09375"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guard Yes
- Features Center Rubber Damping Ring
- Application General / Industrial / Commercial / Institutional purpose
- Standards ISO 9001 and DIN EN 12532
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.