Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, Sanitary, 30 GPM, 1-1/2 In
- Item # 6NZU9
- Mfr. Model # B16C-108A-0BA
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3758
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- TypeSanitary Turbine
- GPM Max.30
- Max. Pressure (PSI)1000
- Connection Size (In.)1-1/2
- Max. Temp. (F)300
- Length (In.)4
- Width (In.)2
- Height (In.)2
- Housing Material316L Stainless Steel
- Fitting1.984" Sanitary Clamp End
- Chamber MaterialNickel Plated CD4MCU Stainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialNickel Bindery Tungsten Carbide
- Flow Range3 to 30 gpm
- Pulses per Gallon2686
- Accuracy (%)1% of reading
- Flow MaterialWater And Low Viscosity Fluids
- Flow Range (GPM)3 to 30
- Flow Range (LPM)11.4to 113.5
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI)20
- Max. Viscosity (SSU)400
- Temp.300 degrees F
- Agency ComplianceCSA, MET LABS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.