Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flowmeter, TurbineGPM, 15GPM, 1 In MNPT
- Item # 6NZT4
- Mfr. Model # B110-750
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3758
- Shipping Weight 2.15 lbs.
- GPM Max.15
- Max. Pressure (PSI)5000
- Connection Size (In.)1 MNPT
- Max. Temp. (F)350
- Length (In.)4
- Width (In.)1-7/8
- Height (In.)3
- Housing Material316 Stainless Steel
- Fitting1/2" MNPT
- Chamber Material316 Stainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialTungsten Carbide
- Flow Range2 to 15 gpm
- Pulses per Gallon3300
- Accuracy (%)1% of reading
- Flow MaterialWater And Low Viscosity Fluids
- Flow Range (GPM)2 to 15
- Flow Range (LPM)7.6 to 56.8
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI)12
- Max. Viscosity (SSU)400
- Temp.350 degrees F
- Agency ComplianceCSA, MET LABS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- For Pipe Size1"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.