Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Double Mag Case, Double Row, Matte
- Item # 14X453
- Mfr. Model # 410610PBK
- UNSPSC # 46151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemDouble Mag Case
- TypeDouble Row, Matte Finish
- Length (In.)6
- Width (In.)2
- For Use With9mm/40 Cal/45 Cal/10mm Mags
- FeaturesBuilt In Tension Spring
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Police Tactical Gear (1402)
- Law Enforcement Protective/Tactical Gear (949)
- Tactical Bags/Pouches (906)
- Duty/Weapon Holsters (597)
- Tactical Gear Pouches (548)
- Law Enforcement Pouches (420)
- Ammunition Pouches (227)
- Ammunition Pouches/Slings (223)
- Ammo Pouches (129)
- Magazine Pouches (95)
- Magazine Cases (64)
- Mag Cases (62)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• Adjustable hook for different width belts on the belt clip
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.