Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 5BB59
- Mfr. Model # 4012A
- NSN # 6625-01-500-3293
- UNSPSC # 41115320
- Catalog Page # 793
- Shipping Weight 7.95 lbs.
- ItemSweep Function Generator
- Sine Wave Range (MHz)0.5 Hz to 5
- Square Wave Range (MHz)0.5 Hz to 5
- Other Waveform RangeTriangle 0.5 Hz to 5
- Sine Wave DistortionLess Than 3% @ 1 KHz
- Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time (nS)Less Than 30
- Output Amplitude20 Volts Peak to Peak into Open Circuit, 10 Volts Peak to Peak Into 50 Ohms
- Impedance (Ohms)50
- Output Attenuation0 to 20 dB
- Sweep TypeInternal Linear or Logarithmic
- Sweep Range100:1
- Sweep Rate0.5 Sec to 30 Sec
- Sine/Square Wave Accuracy+/-10 PPM +/-1 Count
- Display4 Digit LED
- Power Source120/230 VAC 50 to 60 Hz
- IncludesBNC to Alligator Clip Cable and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.