Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spectrum Analyzer, 50 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- Item # 4NYZ9
- Mfr. Model # 2658A
- UNSPSC # 41115403
- Catalog Page # 775
- Shipping Weight 7.4 lbs.
- ItemSpectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Range50 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- Frequency Span0 Hz (Zero Span), 200kHz to 5GHz (Step) and 8.5GHz (Full Span)
- Frequency Accuracy+/-(30 + 20T) kHz +/-1Dot, (From 200 kHz to 10 MHz, RBW Equals 3 kHz), +/-(60 + 300T) kHz +/-1Dot, (From 20 MHz to 8.5 GHz), RBW Equals 100 kHz)(T Equals Sweep Time (Seconds))
- Frequency Resolution20 kHz
- Amplitude Setting Range+10 to -60 dBm (1 dB Step)
- Input Attenuator Range0 to 25 dB (1 dB Step)
- Video Bandwidth100 Hz to 1 MHz (Step) and AUTO
- Sweep Range30 mSec to 30 Sec
- Sweep Accuracy+/-0.1% +/-1 Dot from 0 to 5 GHz, +/-2.5% +/-1 Dot Full Span
- Display5.7" Color LCD
- FeaturesChannel Power Measurement, Adjacent Channel Power Measurement, Occupied Bandwidth Measurement, Electric Field Strength Measurement (With Optional Dipole Antennas), Magnetic Field Strength Measurement (With Optional Probe (4NZC4), Min/Max Hold, Average and Over Write Mode, Marker Measurement, Switchable 50 or 75 Ohm Input Impedance, Peak Search, Auto Tuning, Auto Range, Save/Load, External Trigger, SCPI-like Remote Control Commands
- Power SourceLithium-Ion Battery or AC Adapter
- Input ConnectorType N
- IncludesAC Adapter, Soft Carrying Case, Accessory Pouch, Software, USB Interface Cable, Lithium Ion Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Test Instruments (3697)
- Voltage Testers (357)
- Frequency Testers (191)
- Telecommunications Testers (81)
- LAN Testers (57)
- Telephone Line Testers (49)
- Phone Line Testers (47)
- Phone Testers (41)
- Telephone Testers (41)
- Magnetic Field Testers (13)
- Network Testers (6)
- Radio Frequency (RF) Signal Analyzers (5)
- Wi-Fi Testers (5)
- DataComm Testers (4)
- Signal Analyzers (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.