Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Power Supply, 30 V, 30 A
- Item # 12P756
- Mfr. Model # 1694
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 800
- Shipping Weight 12.77 lbs.
- ItemPower Supply
- Output Volts (DC)30 V
- Output Current (Amps)30 A
- Current Limits0% to 100%
- Ripple Volts Regulation40 mVpp
- Line Volts Regulation0.05% + 3 mV
- Load Regulation0.1% + 5 mV
- Line Regulation0.05% + 3 mV
- Meter Type2 Digital
- Input Voltage110-240VAC
- Input Frequency (Hz)50 Hz-60 Hz
- ProtectionCurrent Fold Back Circuitry With Illuminated Indicator Prevents Overloading The Power Supply, Overtemperature Protection Circuitry, Overvoltage Protection
- ConnectionParallel or Series
- Display3-Digit LED Display
- Includes900 W Max Power Output, 3-Digit LED Display, Remote Sense, Compact Form Factor, Switching Design
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.