Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Storage Oscilloscope 25 MHz
- Item # 6PFG0
- Mfr. Model # 2530B
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # 791
- Shipping Weight 7.95 lbs.
- Type2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz)25
- Vertical Deflection2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div (1-2-5 order)
- Rise TimeLess Than14ns
- Max. VoltageCAT I 400 VAC
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed25ns/Div to 50s/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.1 Div From DC to 10 MHz; 1.5 Div from 10 MHz to 25 MHz For Fixed Gain Ranges, 200 mVp-p From DC to 10 MHz; 300 mVp-p From 10 MHz to 25 MHz For EXT
- Vertical Operating ModesDC or AC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy+/-3% From 10 mV/Div to 10V/Div In Fixed Gain Ranges, +/-4% From 2 mV/Div, 5V/Div And Variable Gain Ranges
- Sweep Speed Accuracy100 PPM
- Triggering ModeAuto, Normal, Single
- Triggering SourceCH1, CH2, Ext, Ext/5, AC Line
- Display5.7" Color TFT LCD
- Digital Storage Bandwidth25 MHz
- Sampling Rate500 MSa/s (Single Cchannel), 250 Msa/s (2 Channels Interleaved)
- Horizontal Resolution25ns/Div to 50s/Div
- Vertical Resolution8 Bit
- Memory Size32,000 Points (Single Channel), 16,000 Points (2 Channels Interleaved)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz)25
- Sweep Rate Real/StorageN/A
- Features32 Automatic Measurements. Built-In USB Host, USB Device And RS232 Ports. 12 Language User Interfaces And Context Sensitive Help, Front Panel Print Button Enables Quick And Easy Saving Of Screen Shots To Flash Drive, Ability To Disable Auto Set Function
- IncludesPower Cord, (2) 10:1 Passive Probe Sets, USB Interface Cable, Easyscope Software CD and Operating Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.