Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Type2 Channel Digital Storage
- Bandwidth (MHz)60
- Vertical Deflection2 mV/div -5 V/div (1-2-5 order)
- Rise TimeLess Than5.83 ns
- Max. Voltage400 V
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed2 Ns/div to 50 S/div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.0.1 to 1.0 Div
- Vertical Operating ModesDC or AC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy10 mV/div to 5 V/div: +/-3.0%2 mV/div, 5 mV/div: +/-4.0%
- Sweep Speed Accuracy+/-0.01 %
- Sweep Magnification+/-8
- Triggering ModeAuto, Normal, Single
- Triggering SourceCH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5, AC Line, Alternating
- Display5.6 In Color
- Digital Storage Bandwidth60 MHz
- Sampling Rate1 GSa/s (Single Channel)
- Horizontal Resolution2 ns/div to 50 s/div
- Vertical Resolution8 Bits
- Memory Size1 GSa/s:16 kpts;500 MSa/s:8 kpts (Dual Channel);500 MSa/s: 2.4 Mpts* (Single Channel) Less Than= 250 MSa/s: 1.2 Mpts* (Single and Dual Channel)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz)60
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage2 ns/div to 50 s/div
- FeaturesFour different math functions (Add, Subtract, Multiply, and FFT),24 Automatic Measurements,11 Languages,USB Device Port
- IncludesUser Manual, (2) 150 MHz 10:1 Passive Probes,Power Cord, USB Interface Cable, and Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.