Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oscilloscope, 60MHz, 400VMax
- Item # 14H639
- Mfr. Model # 2540B
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.8 lbs.
- Item Oscilloscope
- Type 2 Channel Digital Storage
- Bandwidth (MHz) 60
- Vertical Deflection 2 mV/div -5 V/div (1-2-5 order)
- Rise Time Less Than5.83 ns
- Max. Voltage 400 V
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 2 Ns/div to 50 S/div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. 0.1 to 1.0 Div
- Vertical Operating Modes DC or AC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy 10 mV/div to 5 V/div: +/-3.0%2 mV/div, 5 mV/div: +/-4.0%
- Sweep Speed Accuracy +/-0.01 %
- Sweep Magnification +/-8
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal, Single
- Triggering Source CH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5, AC Line, Alternating
- Display 5.6 In Color
- Digital Storage Bandwidth 60 MHz
- Sampling Rate 1 GSa/s (Single Channel)
- Horizontal Resolution 2 ns/div to 50 s/div
- Vertical Resolution 8 Bits
- Memory Size 1 GSa/s:16 kpts;500 MSa/s:8 kpts (Dual Channel);500 MSa/s: 2.4 Mpts* (Single Channel) Less Than= 250 MSa/s: 1.2 Mpts* (Single and Dual Channel)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 60
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage 2 ns/div to 50 s/div
- Features Four different math functions (Add, Subtract, Multiply, and FFT),24 Automatic Measurements,11 Languages,USB Device Port
- Includes User Manual, (2) 150 MHz 10:1 Passive Probes,Power Cord, USB Interface Cable, and Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.