Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 40 MHz
- Item # 14K233
- Mfr. Model # 2532B
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # 791
- Shipping Weight 8.8 lbs.
- ItemDigital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz)40
- Vertical Deflection2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div (1-2-5 order)
- Rise TimeLess Than 8.8 ns
- Max. VoltageCAT I 400 VAC
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed10 ns/DIV - 50 s/DIV Scan mode: 100 ms/DIV - 50 s/DIV (1 - 2.5 - 5 Sequence)
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.Internal: 1 Division DC-10 MHz;1.5 Divisions 10 MHz - 25 MHz External: 200 mVpp DC-10 MHz;300 mVpp 10 MHz - 25 MHz
- Vertical Operating ModesDC or AC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy+/-3% from 10 mV/Div to 10V/Div in fixed gain ranges, +/-4% from 2 mV/Div, 5V/Div and variable gain ranges
- Sweep Speed Accuracy100 PPM
- Sweep Magnification2 mV-100 mV: +/-2 V 102 mV - 5 V: +/-40 V
- Triggering ModeAuto, Normal, Single
- Triggering SourceCH1, CH2, Ext, Ext/5, AC Line
- DisplayColor 5.7" TFT LCD
- Digital Storage Bandwidth40 MHz
- Sampling Rate500 MSa/s (single channel), 250 Msa/s (2 channels interleaved)
- Horizontal Resolution10 ns/DIV - 50 s/DIV
- Vertical Resolution8 Bit
- Memory Size32,000 Points (single channel), 16,000 Points (2 channels interleaved)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz)40 MHz
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage10 ns/DIV - 50 s/DIVScan mode: 100 ms/DIV -50 s/DIV (1 - 2.5 - 5sequence)
- Features32 measurements,USB Device and RS232 Ports,12 languages
- IncludesPower Cord, (2) 10:1 Passive Probe Sets,USB Interface Cable, Easyscope Software CD and Operating Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.