Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Power Supply, DC, Single, 0 To 32 VDC, 20 A
- Item # 4GA37
- Mfr. Model # 1790
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 797
- Shipping Weight 47.65 lbs.
- Item Single Output DC Power Supply
- Output Volts (DC) 0 to 32
- Output Current (Amps) 0 to 20ADC
- Current Limits 1% to 100%
- Ripple Volts Regulation Less Than or Equal To 1mV rms max
- Line Volts Regulation +/-0.01% +/-2mV
- Load Regulation +/-0.01% +/-2mV
- Line Regulation +/-0.05% +/-10ma
- Meter Type 2 Digital
- Input Voltage 120/230 VAC
- Input Frequency (Hz) 60
- Protection Reverse Polarity, Overload
- Connection Parallel or Series
- Display 3 Digit LED
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.