Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDC Power Supply
- Output Volts (DC)Low Range: 0-400V; High Range: 0-600V
- Output Current (Amps)Low Range: 0-0.5A; High Range: 0-0.35A
- Current LimitsConstant Current Operation
- Ripple Volts RegulationGreater Than or Equal 4.5 mVrms / 45 mVpp
- Line Volts RegulationGreater Than or Equal 0.01 %+1 mV
- Load RegulationGreater Than or Equal 0.01 %+1 mV
- Line RegulationGreater Than or Equal 0.01 %+1 mV
- Meter TypeDigital
- Input Voltage115/230 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency (Hz)47 to 63 Hz
- ProtectionOvervoltage and Overcurrent Protection, Including Keylock Function
- ConnectionBanana Plug
- IncludesUser Manual, AC Power Ccord, USB Cable, Line Fuse, Test Report
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
- Calibration CertificateYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.