Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Power Supply, 0-80V, 0-18A, USB, RS485
- Item # 36J779
- Mfr. Model # XLN8018
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 800
- Shipping Weight 28.0 lbs.
- Item DC Power Supply
- Output Volts (DC) 0-80 V
- Output Current (Amps) 0-18 A
- Current Limits 0% to 100%
- Ripple Volts Regulation Less Than or Equal To 7 mVrms/ Less Than or Equal To 80 mVpp
- Line Volts Regulation Less Than or Equal To 8 mV
- Load Regulation Less Than or Equal To 10 mV
- Line Regulation Less Than or Equal To 4 mA
- Meter Type Digital
- Input Voltage 100-240 VAC
- Input Frequency (Hz) 47 - 63 Hz
- Protection OVP, OCP, OPP and Key-Lock Function
- Connection USB, RS485
- Display VFD Display
- Includes User Manual, Power Cord, Terminal Blocks For Rapid Plug Connector, Rackmount Kit, Test Report And Certificate Of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Calibration Certificate Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.