Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
- Item # 1A825
- Mfr. Model # 2120B
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.5 lbs.
- ItemAnalog Oscilloscope
- Type2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz)30
- Vertical Deflection5mV/Div to 5V/Div
- Rise Time12ns
- Max. Voltage400V (CD + CA pico)
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed0.1 uSec/Div to 2 Sec/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.1.5 Div/100mV
- Vertical Operating ModesCH 1, CH 2, Single Trace, Alt, Chop, Add, Polarity Reverse Channel 2 Only
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy+/-3%
- Sweep Speed Accuracy+/-3%
- Sweep Magnification10X
- Triggering ModeAuto, Normal, TV-V, TV-H
- Triggering SourceCH 1, CH 2, Alt, External, Line
- Display6" CRT
- Accelerating Voltage (kV)2
- IncludesTwo 10:1 Test Probes, Power Cord and Spare Fuse
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.