Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
AC Power Source, 12-6Arms, RS232
- Item # 36J783
- Mfr. Model # 1657
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 61.0 lbs.
- ItemAC Power Source
- Output Current (Amps)Low Range: 12 Arms (limited to 1500VA) High Range: 6Arms (limited to 1500VA)
- Load Regulation+/- 1% of F.S.
- Line Regulation+/- 0.1% of F.S.
- Meter TypeDiigtal (Simultaneously Displays All Output Parameters And Settings)
- Input Voltage90 - 264 VAC Single Phase, 100 - 264 VAC For Continuous Full Load Operation
- Input Frequency (Hz)47 - 63 Hz
- ProtectionOutput Trip with Alarm indication for Overload (OL), Short Circuit (SC), and Over Temperature (OT)
- DisplayVFD Display
- IncludesPower Cord, Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- Calibration CertificateNo
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- DC Power Supplies (565)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.