Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 8DYF2
- Mfr. Model # 54-48-300N
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type O2, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting All Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 19.5%, High O2 23.5%, LEL 10% Warning, 20% Danger
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Life 22 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D. Temperature Code T4, UL Class II, Division 1 Groups E, F, G. UL Class lll, CSA Class l, Division l, Groups A, B, C, D Temp Code T4, ATEX Certification: ll 2 G EEx ia d llC T4, UL International DEMKO A/S 05 ATEX 0424116X, IECEx Certification: Ex ia d IIC T4, IECEx UL 07.0003X, Exceeds IEC 1000-4-3 for Level 3 RFI Immunity Specifications
- Features One Button Operation, IPX5 Water Resistance
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 2-5/8"
- Depth 1-5/8"
- Includes Operator's Guide, Training CD-Rom, Rechargeable Li-Ion Version Includes Charger, Clothes Clip, Laminated Quick Reference Guide, Calibration Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.