Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 6BY83
- Mfr. Model # 54-48-314A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2407
- Shipping Weight 7.0 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- DetectsOxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas TypeO2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor RangeO2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 999 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- ResolutionO2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingAll Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 19.5%, High O2 23.5%, CO 35 ppm Warning, 100 ppm Danger, H2S 10 ppm Warning 20 ppm Danger, LEL 10% Warning , 20% Danger
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Battery Life22 hr.
- StandardsUL Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D. Temperature Code T4, UL Class II, Division 1 Groups E, F, G. UL Class lll, CSA Class l, Division l, Groups A, B, C, D Temp Code T4, ATEX Certification: ll 2 G EEx ia d llC T4, UL International DEMKO A/S 05 ATEX 0424116X, IECEx Certification: Ex ia d IIC T4, IECEx UL 07.0003X, Exceeds IEC 1000-4-3 for Level 3 RFI Immunity Specifications
- FeaturesOne Button Operation, IPX5 Water Resistance
- IncludesOperator's Guide, Training CD-Rom, Clothes Clip, Laminated Quick Reference Guide, Calibration Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1116)
- Gas Sniffers (1093)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (702)
- Oxygen Detectors (676)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (674)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (517)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (510)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (501)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (500)
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (145)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (94)
- Confined Space Gas Detectors (92)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.