Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 2RXU3
- Mfr. Model # 54-53-A14008000AD
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.0 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type O2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 999 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting All Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 19.5%, High O2 23.5%, CO 35 ppm Warning, 100 ppm Danger, H2S 10 ppm Warning 20 ppm Danger, LEL 10% Warning , 20% Danger
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Battery Life 17 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards SGS USTC Class 1 Division 1 Groups, A, B, C, D Temp code T3C (Approved to UL-913), SGS/USTC Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G, ATEX (DEMKO) Ex d ia llC 170C (T3), IECEx Ex d ia llC 170C, CSA Class l Division l Groups A, B, C, D Temp Code T3C, NEPSI (Chinese) Approval Ex d ia llC 170C (T3)
- Features One Button Calibration, IP65 Dust And Water Resistance, Datalogging And Event Logging
- Height 6-3/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Includes 10 ft. Of Tubing, Sample Probe And Replacement Filters, Alkaline Battery Pack With (3) AA Batteries, Belt Clip, Reference Manual, Laminated Quick Reference Card, Training CD-ROM, Calibration Adapter(s)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.