Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED, Exit Sign with Battery Backup White Housing Color, 20 ga. Steel Housing Material
- Item # 3WCR2
- Mfr. Model # EXFL2RWW-U
- UNSPSC # 55121703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.25 lbs.
- ItemExit Sign with Battery Backup
- Fixture Wattage1.7
- Lamp TypeLED
- Letter ColorRed
- Background ColorWhite
- Number of Faces2
- Housing ColorWhite
- Housing Material20 ga. Steel
- Battery TypeNickel Cadmium
- Emergency Illumination Time3+ hr.
- Directional IndicatorsChevron Directional Knockouts
- Letter Size6" High
- IncludesDiagnostic Test Light and Switch
- StandardsUL 924
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- Item # 3WCP1BIG BEAM
Price $142.15 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.