Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
U-Shape Workstation, 71x68-3/4x89In, White
- Item # 15X458
- Mfr. Model # 120854-17
- UNSPSC # 56101703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 523.0 lbs.
- ItemU-Shape Workstation
- Overall Width71"
- Overall Height68-3/4"
- Overall Depth89"
- Number of Pedestals0
- Pedestal LocationNone
- Keyboard ShelfNo
- Color BaseWhite, Cognac Cherry and Silver
- Color TopWhite/Cognac Cherry
- Base MaterialThermofused Melamine
- Top MaterialThermofused Melamine
- StandardsForest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Wood and GREENGUARD Certified Particle Board
- IncludesCredenza, Hutch, Bridge and Executive Desk
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionForest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK and HI.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.