Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clutch Style Bar Clamp, 24 Max. Jaw Opening (In.), 1200 Nominal Clamping Pressure
- Item # 19C736
- Mfr. Model # GSCC5.024
- UNSPSC # 27112103
- Catalog Page # 1052
- Shipping Weight 5.85 lbs.
- Item Clutch Style Bar Clamp
- Opening (In.) 24
- Throat Depth (In.) 5
- Load Capacity (Lb.) 1200
- Nominal Rail Size (In.) 1-1/4 x 3/8
- Nominal Clamping Pressure 1200
- Spindle Dia. (In.) 0.545
- Pad Type Non-Marring, Swivel on Anvil Surface
- Swivel Type Replaceable
- Swivel Pad (In.) 1-1/4
- Screw Size (In.) 0.545
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.) 24
- Clamp Face (In.) 1-7/16 x 1-13/16
- Bar Thickness (In.) 1-1/4
- Bar Width (In.) 3/8
- Bar Material Nickel-Plated, Drawn Steel Serrated Rail
- Handle Length (In.) 4-15/16
- Handle Material Wood
- Bar Size (In.) 1-1/8
- Clamping Surface D (In.) 1-7/16
- Clamping Surface W (In.) 1-7/8
- Application General Purpose, For Assembly, Gluing, Construction And Maintenance
- Includes Removable Plastic Jaw Caps
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 19C735BESSEY
Price $63.65 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.