Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemClutch Style Bar Clamp
- Opening (In.)12
- Throat Depth (In.)2-1/2
- Load Capacity (Lb.)600
- Nominal Rail Size (In.)3/4 x 1/4
- Nominal Clamping Pressure600
- Spindle Dia. (In.)0.40
- Pad TypeNon-Marring, Swivel on Anvil Surface
- Swivel TypeReplaceable
- Swivel Pad (In.)1
- Screw Size (In.)0.4
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.)12
- Clamp Face (In.)1-1/8 x 1-5/8
- Bar Thickness (In.)3/4
- Bar Width (In.)1/4
- Bar MaterialNickel-Plated, Drawn Steel Serrated Rail
- Handle Length (In.)3-1/2
- Handle MaterialWood
- Bar Size (In.)13/16
- Clamping Surface D (In.)1-1/8
- Clamping Surface W (In.)1-5/8
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose, For Assembly, Gluing, Construction And Maintenance
- IncludesRemovable Plastic Jaw Caps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Bar Clamps (178)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.