Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UL125 Torch Kit, Propane Fuel, Sparker Ignitor
- Item # 33V971
- Mfr. Model # 331661
- UNSPSC # 23171517
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
- Item Torch Kit
- Type Pencil Flame Torch
- Series UL125
- Ignitor Sparker
- Fuel Propane
- Flame Type Pencil
- MAPP Temp. N/A
- Propane Btus per Hour 2500
- Propane Temp. 3400 F
- Soft Solder Tube Cap. 1/8"-3/4"
- Soft Solder Tube Cap. w/MAPP Gas N/A
- Characteristics 7-Piece Pencil Flame Torch Kit
- Application Soft Solder
- Includes Ul2317 Torch Head, 14.1 Oz Propane Fuel Cylinder, 650 Utility Flame Brass Tip, 810 Flame Spreader, Spark Lighter, TX406 Flint And Molded Plastic Carrying Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.