Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Profile Air Curtain, 8 In. D, 1360 cfm
- Item # 6JGF9
- Mfr. Model # SLC07-1048AC-G
- UNSPSC # 27131605
- Catalog Page # 4150
- Shipping Weight 53.0 lbs.
- ItemLow Profile Air Curtain
- Max. Door Width4 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height7 ft.
- Air Volume1360 cfm
- dBA @ 10 Feet54
- Number of Motors1
- Voltage115/208 to 240
- Max. Amps3.4/1.7 to 1.7
- Air Velocity3300 fpm
- Housing MaterialPowder Coated Steel
- Housing ColorWhite
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed
- Motor HP1/5
- Max. RPM1680
- Number of Speeds1
- RequiresHard Wiring
- StandardsNSF 37, EPH ANSI, NSF 37, UL Indoor, UL Outdoor and CUL Indoor
- IncludesDoor Limit Switch, Plunger Style for Automatic Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.