Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Curtain, 14 In. H, 39 In. W, 13 In. D
- Item # 6JGE3
- Mfr. Model # SHC07-1036AC-P-G
- UNSPSC # 27131605
- Catalog Page # 4150
- Shipping Weight 68.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Curtain
- Max. Door Width3 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height7 ft.
- Air Volume1812 cfm
- dBA @ 10 Feet67
- Number of Motors1
- Voltage115/208 to 240
- Max. Amps7.5/3.8 to 3.8
- Air Velocity3500 fpm
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Housing ColorWhite
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed
- Motor HP3/4
- Max. RPM1750
- Number of Speeds1
- RequiresHard Wiring
- StandardsNSF 37, EPH ANSI, AMCA, UL Indoor, UL Outdoor and CUL Indoor
- IncludesDoor Limit Switch, Plunger Style for Automatic Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.