Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hot Water Circulator Pump, 100 Series
- Item # 4RD16
- Mfr. Model # SERIES 100
- NSN # 4320-01-212-8279
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3762
- Shipping Weight 20.1 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type3-Piece Oil-Lubricated Booster
- Inlet/Outlet Size1-1/2"
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension6-3/8"
- Max. GPM @ Head32 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head17 gpm @ 6 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head9 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Shut-Off8 ft.
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationClosed
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- IncludesGaskets, Bolts, and Oil
- Max. Operating Pressure125 psi
- Max. Temp.225 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Pump MountPolypropylene or Brass
- Impeller MaterialSteel
- Shaft MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am sorry but I do not understand your question, this pump will circulate water in a closed or open heating system. the maximum temperature this pump will tolerate is 225 deg F. This pump is not designed for potable water. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
That is a question that depends on how the 1500 Sq feet are laid out, you can go to B&G's website and use the link on the sizing and selection tools. There you can answer your question on how much pump you need.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
tag; 60 11/2"ab
I think it to old to replace.
1 1/2 inch All Bronze
Volute casting P57160
Please contact out pumps tech support to select the correct pump.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.