Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Exchanger, Shell And Tube, 330K BTU
- Item # 5TNV5
- Mfr. Model # SN503003024005
- UNSPSC # 40101802
- Catalog Page # 4244
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemHeat Exchanger
- TypeShell and Tube
- Max. BtuH (Water to Water Application)330,000
- Max. BtuH (Oil to Water Application)56,000
- PressureShell 300 psig, Tube 150 psig
- Temp. (F)300
- Construction MaterialBrass
- ConnectionShell 1" NPT, Tube 3/4" NPT
- Capacity (GPM)Shell 24, Tube 12
- Height (In.)4.8
- Length (In.)27.125
- Width (In.)4.5
- Weight (Lbs.)17
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There would be several factors that will affect the friction head loss. I recommend calling the manufacture at 800-447-770 or HVAC tech support at 800-472-4643 with the application specifications.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.