Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hot Water Circulator Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V
- Item # 5JPD5
- Mfr. Model # 2 BNFI
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3765
- Shipping Weight 40.91 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type3-Piece Oil-Lubricated Booster
- Series2 BNFI Bronze Body Circ
- Inlet/Outlet Size2"
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension8-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head71 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head40 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head35 gpm @ 9 ft.
- Shut-Off10 ft.
- Housing MaterialLow Lead Bronze
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationOpen
- Flange/Union IncludedYes
- Max. Operating Pressure125 psi
- Max. Temp.225 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionYes
- Pump MountNoryl(R)
- Impeller MaterialSteel
- Shaft MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Mechanical SealBell and Gossett Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.