Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hot Water Circulator Pump, HD Series
- Item # 4RD02
- Mfr. Model # HD3
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3765
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type3-Piece Oil-Lubricated Booster
- Inlet/Outlet Size3"
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension10"
- Max. GPM @ Head112 gpm @ 4 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head70 gpm @ 12 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head19 gpm @ 18 ft.
- Shut-Off18 ft.
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationClosed
- Flange/Union IncludedYes
- Max. Operating Pressure125 psi
- Max. Temp.225 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Pump MountBrass
- Impeller MaterialSteel
- Shaft MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.