Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3AAD8
- Mfr. Model # 52067GU
- UNSPSC # 40101834
- Catalog Page # 4229
- Shipping Weight 0.28 lbs.
- ItemGeniSys(TM) Display
- CharacteristicsDiagnostic LED, Service Tool That Indicates Cad Cell Resistance and Operational Status
- For Use WithMfr. No. 7505B1500GU
- Special InformationTechnicans Tool for Programming and Diagnostics, Snap On, 32 Character Backlit Alphanumeric Display, Sealed Pushbutton Keypad, The Screen On Both The Display and Tool Show Current Burner Status, Control Timings, and Burner Cycle History. The Programming Mode Allows A Technician to Customize Both The Pre-Time and Post-Time Settings Continuous Real-Time Cycle Monitoring, Continuous Cad Cell Resistance Reading, Continuous Ac Line Voltage Readout, Real-Time Error Notification, Customizable Pre-Time (Valve-On Delay) and Post-Time (Motor Off Delay), 15 Cycle History Monitoring, Customizable Lockout Service Message
- Includes5 Year Warranty, Customizable Pre-Time and Post-Time Settings and A Lockout Service Message
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Burner Controls (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.