Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBoiler Control
- VoltageInput 24/115/220 VAC @ 5W
- Characteristics15 to 30 Minute Installation, Control Circuit: 24VAC/VDC, 115/220VAC, Relay Contact: 10A @ 220VAC General Purpose
- For Use WithAll Boiler Heat Systems Up to 300,000 Btu Including Multizoned
- Special InformationMicroprocessor Controlled Fuel Economizer for Residential Boiler Heating Systems, Reduces Boiler On/Off Cycles By Up to 30%, Automatically Adjusts Burner Firing Patterns and Average Boiler Water Temperature to Match System Heat Load. Its Action is Similar to Outdoor Reset Method, But Does Not Require An Outdoor Sensor. Heatmanager Works with The Existing Boiler Control to Reduce Fuel Consumption, Boiler Temperature Must Regularly Exceed 150 F During The Heating Season
- IncludesAdjustable Mounting Flange, Flange Gasket, 1/4-20NC x 1/4 In Set Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.