Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Job Site Light, 120V, 1000W
- Item # 8MAX0
- Mfr. Model # SL-1005
- UNSPSC # 39111518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.6 lbs.
- ItemTemporary Job Site Light
- Light DistributionFlood
- Lamp TypeHalogen
- Number of Lamp Heads2
- Lamp Watts1000
- Base StyleTripod
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Cord Length6 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSJTW
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle ConfigurationMALE
- Guard TypeMetal
- Max. Height2-1/2"
- Replacement LampNo. Modelo 9709
- FeaturesDual Light Fixtures That Can Be Pointed In Different Directions For Maximum Lighting, Light Fixture Base Unit Can Be Removed From Tripod Stand For Low Angle Illumination, Each Fixture Uses A Single 500W Halogen Bulb (Included) For A Total Illumination Of 1000 W, Each Fixture Has Its Own Sealed Push Button Switch, Tempered Glass Lenses and Metal Safety Grills Are Used For Additional Protection From The Bulbs, Powder Coated For Long Wear
- Includes(2) 500W Halogen Bulbs with Spare Bulb In Protective Bulb Holder
- IP Rating1
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for Using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.