Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Flashlight, Safety Green, 120/120/240L
- Item # 5RAG1
- Mfr. Model # XPP-5422G
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 747
- Shipping Weight 0.36 lbs.
- ItemSafety-Approved Flashlight
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery SizeAA
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Battery Burn Time17.5 hr.
- Lamp Life50K hr.
- Body ColorSafety Green
- Body MaterialEngineered Polymer
- Switch TypeDual Push Button
- Lens MaterialPlastic
- Safety RatingRating Class 1, 2, 3 Div 1, 2, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Beam Distance95m
- Light Output120 lm
- Impact Resistance2m
- Water Penetration RatingIP-X7
- Light Output ModesFlashlight/Floodlight/Dual-Light
- Weight with Batteries5.9 oz.
- StandardscETLus, ATEX,MSHA
- IncludesHeavy Duty Pocket Clip, Removable Lanyard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.