Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Isolator Switch, Fixed Handle, 24V
- Item # 6TXE1
- Mfr. Model # 20257
- UNSPSC # 26111722
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- ItemBattery Isolator Disconnect Switch
- Connection TypeTwist-On
- Switch TypeFixed Handle
- Max. Amps500A Continuous, 5000A Surge @ 12V; 250A Continuous, 2500A Surge @ 24V
- Max. Voltage24V
- FeaturesTurn to Connect, Turn Back to Disconnect, Circuit Switched On and Off With A Turn of The Handle, Heavy-Duty Fixed Die Cast Handle, Ideal for Industrial, Agricultural, Marine, Automotive and All Heavy-Duty Industrial Use
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
following: Grainger part number 6TXE1 will have 10mm X 1.0 thread for the contact studs. They are 38mm (1-31/64”) from center of stud to center distance. For a panel mount, the diameter of the threaded mounting section is 21.97mm (55/64”). There are also surface mounting studs and nuts; they are 50mm (2”) center to center distance. The diameter of the body will be 68mm (2-43/64”). There is not a specification for over all height, but the length of the box it is shipped in is 5 inches, so it will be approximately between 4 and 5 inches in height.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.