Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic, Heavy Duty, Non-Handed/Reversible, Aluminum Door Closer
- Item # 5TUP4
- Mfr. Model # 5TUP4
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # 2669
- Shipping Weight 7.29 lbs.
- ItemDoor Closer
- Closing Operation ModeHydraulic
- Closer PerformanceHeavy Duty
- Closer TypeNon-Hold Open
- Door HandingNon-Handed/Reversible
- Arm TypeRegular
- Mounting StyleSurface Mounted
- Housing Length12"
- Housing Width2-1/4"
- Housing Height3/4"
- Max. Door Opening90 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width36"
- Interior Door Width44"
- Projection from Wall3-1/8"
- Spring SizeAdjustable 1 to 4
- For Use WithInterior and Exterior Doors
- Arm MaterialAluminum
- Mounting HardwareNot Included
- IncludesPlastic Cover
- StandardsANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 Certified by BHMA, UL Listed, UL 10C for Positive Pressure, ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.