Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic, Heavy Duty, Non-Handed/Reversible, Aluminum Door Closer
- Item # 5TUN9
- Mfr. Model # 5TUN9
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # 2669
- Shipping Weight 6.56 lbs.
- Item Door Closer
- Closing Operation Mode Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Non-Hold Open
- Door Handing Non-Handed/Reversible
- Arm Type Regular
- Mounting Style Surface Mounted
- Housing Length 9-1/16"
- Housing Width 3-1/8"
- Housing Height 3/4"
- Finish Aluminum
- Max. Door Opening 90 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width 42"
- Interior Door Width 48"
- Projection from Wall 3-1/8"
- Spring Size Adjustable 3 to 6
- For Use With Interior and Exterior Doors
- Arm Material Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware Not Included
- Includes Plastic Cover
- Standards ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 Certified by BHMA, UL Listed, UL 10C for Positive Pressure, ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.