Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombination Padlock
- Control Key Registration RequiredNo
- Dial LocationBottom
- Number of Dials4
- Key ControlNo Key Control
- Body MaterialSteel
- Body Width2-5/16"
- Body Length1"
- Body Thickness1"
- Shackle MaterialHardened Steel
- Shackle Dia.1/4"
- Shackle Height1"
- Shackle Width1-1/2"
- Number of Pins5
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Open the lock to the preset combination & pull the shackle
2. Pull the end cap off & remove the 4 number wheels
3. Replace the wheels in the desired order, new combination should align with the pointer.
4. Snap the end cap back into place and press the shackle all the way down.
5. Turn wheels to lock
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.