Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1/3 HP Residential Dewatering Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 1-1/2", 20 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 4NU11
- Mfr. Model # QDX33-SS
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.25 lbs.
- Item Residential Dewatering Pump
- Type Residential Dewatering
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 115
- Amps 6.8 AC
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Cord Size 14/3
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 98
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 64
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 14
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 4
- Maximum Head 37 ft.
- Height 14-3/16"
- Diameter 9-1/2"
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Top Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Motor Housing SS
- Phase 1
- RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Shaft Material Buna N, CMC, SS
- Shaft Seal Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Suction Screened Bottom
- Switch Type Manual
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- Application Nonflammable Liquids
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.