Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Sump Pump, 1/4 HP, 120 V
- Item # 4NU10
- Mfr. Model # QDX25-SS
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.0 lbs.
- ItemResidential Dewatering Pump
- TypeResidential Dewatering
- Amps2 AC
- Cord Length20 ft.
- Cord Size14/3
- Discharge NPT1-1/4" MNPT
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head33
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head27
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head15
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head9
- Maximum Head23 ft.
- HousingStainless Steel
- Top MaterialStainless Steel
- Base MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Dia. Solids1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp.104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.6"
- Motor TypePSC
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Motor HousingSS
- Insulation ClassB
- Bearing TypeDual Ball
- Shaft MaterialBuna N, CMC, SS
- Shaft SealCeramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- SuctionScreened Bottom
- Switch TypeManual
- HandleTop Carrying
- ApplicationNonflammable Liquids
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids
- Agency ComplianceCSA
- Includes1" Hose Barb
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.