Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Banker Box, Ltr/Lgl, 450Lb, PK12
- Item # 2PWX5
- Mfr. Model # 00703
- UNSPSC # 44111605
- Catalog Page # 2160
- Shipping Weight 14.47 lbs.
- ItemRecord Storage Box
- File SizeLetter/Legal
- Stacking Capacity450 lb.
- ColorWhite Box/Blue Trim
- ClosureLift-Off Lid
- MaterialCorrugated Fiberboard Containing 65% Recycled Content, 59% Post Consumer Waste, 6% Pre-Consumer Waste
- Package Quantity12
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionSustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) Certified.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.