Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Engine Driven, 3-1/2 HP, Poly
- Item # 6ANP1
- Mfr. Model # 200P-3
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3697
- Shipping Weight 45.55 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet2" NPT
- Outlet2" NPT
- Engine Size127cc
- Engine BrandBriggs & Stratton
- Tank Capacity3 qt.
- Material of ConstructionPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Seal MaterialEPDM
- Max. Pressure55 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head120 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift15 ft.
- Casing AdapterPolypropylene
- Volute/Wear PlatePolypropylene
- Mechanical SealCarbon, Ceramic
- Check ValveEPDM
- Roll Bar FrameNone
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeSolid State
- Sensor TypeNone
- Agency ComplianceEPA
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head200
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head190
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head180
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head160
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head150
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head140
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head135
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head115
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head107
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head78
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.