Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polypropylene Centrifugal Pedestal Pump Head
- Item # 21C982
- Mfr. Model # 205PB
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3281
- Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pedestal Pump Head
- Engine/Motor Type Electric
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- Length 16"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Height 12-1/2"
- Material of Construction Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Type Open
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 50 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 15 ft.
- Casing Adapter Polypropylene
- Volute/Wear Plate Polypropylene
- Mechanical Seal EPDM, Carbon Ceramic
- Check Valve EPDM
- Roll Bar Frame None
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to150 Degrees F
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 200
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 190
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 175
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 150
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.