Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump Head, 11400 GPH, 2 In., CI
- Item # 21C981
- Mfr. Model # 200POI
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3697
- Shipping Weight 53.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump Head
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet2" NPT
- Outlet2" NPT
- Material of ConstructionCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Seal MaterialCarbon Ceramic
- Max. Pressure45 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head50 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift15 ft.
- Casing AdapterCast Iron
- Volute/Wear PlateCast Iron
- Mechanical SealEPDM, Carbon Ceramic
- Check ValveEPDM
- Roll Bar FrameNone
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to150 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeNone
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head150
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head147
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head130
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head115
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head90
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.