Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM, 115/230V, 56C, TEFC
- Item # 38G464
- Mfr. Model # VL3501
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 22.55 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps6/3
- Number of Speeds1
- MountingRigid Base
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.35
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Length Less Shaft9-1/2"
- Shaft TypeKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Nominal Efficiency60%
- IncludesConduit Box
- Warranty (Years)1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Industrial Motors (4731)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (2874)
- TEFC Motors (2309)
- C-Face Motors (1616)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (831)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (829)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (826)
- Direct-Drive Motors (716)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (716)
- Capacitor-Start General Purpose Motors (617)
- General Purpose Capacitor-Start Motors (581)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (476)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.