Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
INSIGHT Combustion AnalyzerKit w/Printer
- Item # 4EWF3
- Mfr. Model # 24-8251
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.8 lbs.
- ItemPortable Combustion Analyzer
- TypeDigital Electronic
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas, Propane, Oil # 2, #4, #6, Kerosene, Coal, Wood
- Combustion Efficency0 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 2000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.-4 to 600 Degrees F
- Stack Temp.-4 to 1200 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft100 In. WC
- Excess Air0 to 250%
- Battery Type(4) AA
- IncludesBatteries, Software, IR Printer, Water Trap, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.