Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Portable Combustion Analyzer, Electronic
- Item # 1NXG1
- Mfr. Model # 24-8355
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.35 lbs.
- Item Portable Combustion Analyzer
- Type Digital Electronic
- Fuel Type Propane, Oil #2, #4, #6, Kerosene, Coal, Bagas
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0.1 to 100%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 4000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. 20 to 999 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. -4 to 2192 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft +/-72 In. WC
- Nitric Oxide Measurement Range 0 to 9999 ppm
- Sulfur Dioxide Measurement Range 0 to 9999 ppm
- Excess Air 1 to 250%
- Display LCD
- Battery Type AA
- Includes Sampling Pump, Probe and Hose with Filter and Water Trap, Batteries, Rubber Boot, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.