Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Monoxor III CO Analyzer, 0-2000 PPM
- Item # 4LU64
- Mfr. Model # 19-8104
- UNSPSC # 41113117
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs.
- Item Carbon Monoxide Analyzer
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range (PPM) 0 to 2000
- Accuracy +/-5% of Reading or 10 PPM Whichever Is Greater
- Resolution 1 PPM
- Display Back Lighted LCD With Over Range Indicator
- Auto Power Off No
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Sensor Life Over 4 Years
- Power Source 4 AA Batteries
- Special Features Built In Pump, Print Results with Optional Printer 3UE22
- Includes CO Sensor, Stainless Steel Probe with Hose Assembly, Batteries, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.