Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Detector, Refrigerant
- Item # 3MMT2
- Mfr. Model # 19-8106
- UNSPSC # 41111809
- Catalog Page # 4197
- Shipping Weight 2.97 lbs.
- ItemLeak Detector
- Sensitivity Level2 Levels
- Sensitivity per Year0.25 Oz./Year (6g/Yr) when Probe is Held over Leak Source for at Least 5 Seconds
- For Use WithAll CFC, HCFC and HFC Refrigerants Including R-12, R-22, R-123. R-134a and Blends R-404A, R-408A, R-409A and R-410A (i.e., Any Refrigerant Containing Chlorine, Flourine or Bromine Gas)
- Voltage2 D Alkaline Batteries
- IncludesDetector with Low Battery Indicator, Long-Life DC Brushless Fan, High and Low Sensitivity Modes, Automatic Zero and Background Compensation, Patented Sensor, Audible and Visual Leak Indication
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.