Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Diagnostic Refrigerant Analyzer
- Item # 6EUE2
- Mfr. Model # 2100-8003
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 4199
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemDiagnostic Refrigerant Analyzer
- Refrigerant TypeR12, R134A, R404A, R407C, R410A and Hydrocarbons and more
- Accuracy+/-1 to 2%
- Operating Temp. Range50 Degrees to 113 Degrees F (10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C)
- Response Time3 Minutes
- Sample Size5 g
- Working Pressure50 to 500 psi
- FeaturesProvides Component Breakdown of Blend Ratios and Air, Built-in Printer
- Power Required110/220 VAC Power Adapter
- ApprovalUL cUL, CE
- IncludesAC Adapter, 1/4" Flare Liquid Sampling Assembly, 1/4" Flare Vapor Sampling Hose, (1) Roll Printer Paper , Spare Sample Hose Filter, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.